Do you have a need to rebuild your workforce but can't find qualified candidates? Don't have time to create, register and maintain your apprenticeship, with the chance to get money back from the State? Manufacturers in the Sacramento Area have joined together to help you!
Contact Us TODAY
to get MATCHED!
THE FUTURE OF THE MANUFACTURING WORKFORCE IS READY TO SUPPORT YOU!
Over the next 10 years 25 percent of the region's manufacturing workforce will retire, creating an need for training and upskilling the next generation of manufacturing in the latest technologies.
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM FEATURES FOR CNC MACHINISTS
Learn How You Can Enroll Your EmployeesRead more: After apprenticeship candidates are interviewed and vetted they are put through a training bootcamp with machining basics. With the help of local manufacturers and active CNC machinists a comprehensive training plan was developed with up to 6 levels; from beginner to journeyman machinist. This allows you, the manufacturer, to enroll a new employee, or upskill an existing employee. Pre-approved community college courses have been aligned with each level to supplement on-the-job learning. Unlike other time-based programs, this program is competency-based. You decide when they advance to the next level.
HOW DOES THE SVMA APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM HELP YOU?
SVMA is here to simplify the enrollment and administration of your apprentices.
- We RECRUIT the talent
- We PRE-TRAIN them with manufacturing basics
- We evaluate YOUR NEEDS
- We MATCH candidates to you
- We PROVIDE a step-by-step progressive TRAINING PLAN
- We help UPSKILL your existing employees.
- We selected Community College COURSES to help your apprentice PROGRESS faster
- We Register YOUR Employee With The State & Federal Government
EXPECTATIONS FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Commit to a minimum salary that increases with each level
- Provide a mentor
- Commit to your best "Maximum Goal Level" and provide an opportunity for advancement to the next level.
- Actively support the SVMA Apprenticeship Program.